Accidental creations are a god send. One lazy Sunday afternoon, I made these on a whim using the last of my Nutribuddy powder. And with that bam, a new recipe creation was born!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 80g Nutribuddy powder (I used vanilla)
- 4 tablespoons oats
- 2 tablespoons Pip n Nut almond butter (peanut or cashew will work too)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Peel the bananas and place in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Add in the coconut oil and nut butter and mix well, make sure you mash in the coconut oil well.
- Next add the Nutribuddy powder and combine well, this will form a sticky consistency.
- Then add the oats and mix evenly. (the oats will help to soak up some of the stickyness so they are easier to handle!)
- Line a flat baking try with baking powder and take tablespoons of the mixture into your hands and flatten out into cookie shapes.
- The mixture should make 10 medium size cookies.
- Place in a 180 degrees celcius preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown on top. They’ll be a little ‘cakey’ when you take them out, but will start to harden as they cool.