Turmeric spice is an odd one, add too much & you’re doomed – yellow Everrryything, overpowering flavour, stained tongue. Too little, and where’s the flavour? Just right, and boom you’re on for a winner. So listen (read) up to get this one right!
This is a delicious winter warmer & a great alternative to when you plan on reaching for a next cuppa coffee. Plus with all the health benefits of turmeric, ginger & cinnamon. I’ve tried it without the almond milk & replaced with just water & is drinkable, but the milk just gives an extra creaminess.
- 1 (level tsp) turmeric powder
- 1/2 (level tsp) ginger powder
- 1/2 (level tsp) cinnamon powder
- Dash of maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- Dash of water (f needed)
- Add all the ingredients to a small pan and heat on the hob and whisk well whilst it warms through.